Friday, September 16, 2005

Shopping for my Pal


This is me online shopping the last 2 hours for my Secret Pal.

This is so much fun and it also gives me an excuse to buy more yarn for myself since I am paying for shipping at some of the online stores any way ;). I found a few patterns, lace yarn and other nifty goodies I can send over the course of the next three months plus what I find at the local LYS and Chapters. For myself I purshased some Lorna's Laces Sock yarn, I've heard good things so wanted to give it a whirl once I do get my first pair of socks done. I also got some alpaca from Knit Picks to make a lace scarf and some wool to try out the kool aid method. That will be fun for the kiddies to pick out the colors of mommy's wool.

Well time to do some housework or maybe some knitting, yeh we'll do some knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home